Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a full-service resort overlooking pristine Possum Kingdom Lake, an easy drive to the west of Dallas/Fort Worth. The conference center, guest lodging, and spa are on the grounds of a gated residential community, surrounded by natural canyons and verdant hills.
- The welcoming, Texas-chic ballroom has an attached terrace, so your guests can step outside to enjoy views of the lake. There's also a beautiful outdoor pavilion set with picnic tables and a cozy fire pit.
- Planning a weekend-long event is easy, with fantastic on-site accommodations and a huge range of activities, from water sports and golf to hiking and spa days. Don't worry about feeling overwhelmed, though—the resort's dedicated staff can help you put it all together.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
- $33/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Cliffs Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cliffs Resort.