The Cedars Ranch 506 Burnett Ranch Road • Wimberley • Texas 78676
The Cedars Ranch
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Cedars Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Twenty private acres dotted with oak and cedar are yours for the day at this sweet, secluded venue, which offers a gracious, peaceful vibe…and it's just 45 minutes southwest of Austin!
- We adore the Great Hall, with its whitewashed, staggered-slat siding and cool indoor/outdoor feel…it's a unique modern twist on traditional Texas favorite.
- The cute event bar is the perfect spot for your cocktail hour—here, you'll find a fun, rustic shed-inspired indoor area, open courtyard, bistro lighting, and plenty of tables and chairs you can arrange to your liking.
Exciting news!! The Cedars Ranch is doing construction on their property to add 20 additional guest units (to be able to sleep up to 100 people total)! No bookings will be accepted until September 2023 as a result, but we can't wait to show you the new changes!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes:
- Complimentary 1-night honeymoon stay in their luxury eco yurt (provided there's no event booked for the following day)
- Exclusive use 9am–midnight
- Great hall
- Tree-lined plaza with overhead bistro lights
- Groom's lounge & Yurt bridal suite
- Large ceremony site under their live oaks
- Flower garden & gazebo (ideal for intimate wedding ceremonies 50–75)
- Reception tables & chairs
- Ceremony benches (seating up to 150 guests)
- Bistro tables & chairs (seating 28 guests)
- In-house furniture set up
- Fire-pit area with local stone surround seating & landscape lighting
- Oaktree lounge with swing chairs, sofa, and loveseat
- Use of corn hole & giant connect-4 games on the plaza
- Caterer's prep kitchen
- Wooden dance floor
- Landscape lighting
- And more!
Weekdays/Elopements Packages start at $5,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Please note: the Great Barn opens into the plaza for outdoor receptions for a combined max of 250 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cedars Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to The Cedars Ranch is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues