Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely, family-run event center is just 11 miles from DFW airport, and was built with top-notch celebrations in mind. It features tons of amenities guaranteed to help your wedding flow beautifully, including moveable bars, A/V equipment, a full on-site events team, and more.
- The main Ballroom boasts dazzling crystal chandeliers hung from vaulted 31-foot ceilings and the Holly Chapel is adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light. An adjacent patio allows guests to flow outdoors and admire the sparkling pond.
- The event proceeds go directly to the Greater Keller Women’s Club Foundation, which uses these proceeds to fund their various community support efforts, which include college scholarships to local teens and donations to organizations that help families in need.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,000/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bowden Events & Weddings.