Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gleaming modern décor, first-class service, views to die for—Located in the new McLane Stadium, this exclusive club has an array of luxurious venues to host every aspect of your wedding.
- Say "I do" on a Terrace overlooking the Brazos River, campus, and field. Or, exchange vows right on the field. Then celebrate in the Ballroom, Suite Lounge, or any of several more intimate spaces, all with walls of windows and unparalleled vistas.
- The classically trained culinary team presents gourmet cuisine that's eye-catching, delicious, and customizable. Plus, the event staff can help you choose your décor, flowers, entertainment—everything to make your day stress-free.
Video by Theophany Studio.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $50/person and up
Wedding packages include catering, champagne toast, linens, dance floor, and cake cutting.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- College Campus / School
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Baylor Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Baylor Club.