Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Downtown Austin's oldest club hits all the right notes. Located in the storied 1878 Millett Opera House, this lovely historic building is once again a social center for the city and a natural for wedding celebrations.
- It's as beautiful inside as it is outside. From the exterior's two-foot thick limestone walls, ornate pediment rooftop, and second-story portico to the interior columns and amazing waterfall crystal chandeliers, this venue has plenty of elements that capture your attention.
- Just reading the menu is mouth-watering. And you'll enjoy the same superb cuisine and personalized service that's been such a draw for the club's members.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Cake cutting attendants, carving station attendants, wait staff, bartenders, and all cleanup
- Tables, chairs, linens, chafing dishes, and tableware
- Dance floor
- Cake table with toasting glasses and cake cutting set
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $60/person and up
Food & Beverage minimum is $60/adult guest for up to 100 guests, plus tax and service charge.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $49/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, Fridays 6pm–midnight, Saturdays 11am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Austin Club.