Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a family-run farm-turned-wedding venue with a totally unique style. The namesake Texas Rock House was built by the owners’ grandparents in the 1940s. They constructed it from stones they collected from 37 different states, and they carved a "Texas" out of a big piece of limestone and placed it on the front of the house.
- Exchange vows under the Texas Sky, then toast the day in the restored barn, which boasts a dance floor, market lights, and a spacious adjacent courtyard. Be sure to wander around the property for some fabulous photo ops—and don't forget to pay a visit to Buddy and Larry, the farm's darling miniature-breed steers.
- The bride and groom each have their own space: While the bride and her bridesmaids get ready in the one-of-a-kind Texas Rock House, the groom and his guys can hang out in the new Groom’s Cottage, equipped with a lounge area, bar, TV, Xbox, shower, toilet, and refrigerator.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
The rental fee includes:
- On-site venue manager
- Dressing suites
- Tables & chairs, farm tables, ceremony benches, and cocktail tables
- Setup and breakdown
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Package chosen
Micro Wedding Package includes:
- 4-hour rental (25 guests max)
- Ceremony site with arch and rustic benches
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Bridal Bouquet
- Choice of: 2 layer 9" cake or 2 dozen cupcakes with rosette design
Fee for additional guests is $100/25 guests. Price for additional hours is $250/hour.
All-Inclusive Packages can include:
- Catering and bartending
- And more!
Contact the venue today to discuss your custom All-Inclusvie package and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Texas Rock House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Texas Rock House.