Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Overlooking miles of rolling countryside, this 20-acre event center perched on a hill is rustic yet modern and can host a celebration of almost any size. The elegant lodge-like buildings on the site are made of reclaimed barn wood and retain a timeless patina.
- A stunning gazebo with panoramic views provides a showstopping ceremony site. Hand-carved cedar pews surround the stone path that leads to the altar. Other outdoor areas include a cozy fire pit carved from an old rock quarry.
- Glowing chandeliers and exposed ductwork in the impressive reception hall create an exciting balance of vintage charm and industrial chic. Gorgeous cross-backed chairs, a customizable assortment of tables, uplighting, and more are included.
Video by Bess Ophelia Films - Wedding & Elopement Video
Video by Nathaniel Evan Turner
Video by Reverent Wedding Films
Paul Michael Film
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- 14 hours venue access
- Ceremony site & 4 outdoor entertaining areas
- Tables, cross-back wooden chairs, hand-carved cedar ceremony benches, cocktail table, and stools
- Wooded display tables, yard games
For weddings in January, February, July, and August, take $1,000 off venue rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Caterer must be licensed and insured.
BYO with corkage fee
A security guard and a licensed/insured TABC certified bartender are required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stone Crest Venue.