Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an ultra-cool bar and restaurant in the heart of Deep Ellum, Dallas' iconic arts and entertainment district. Rich in music history, the neighborhood boasts vintage storefronts and colorful murals of legendary greats that make amazing photo backdrops. The interior design is stunning, with walls of textured concrete and exposed brick, geometric tilework accents, tufted club chairs, and a dramatic starburst ceiling light installation.
- Check out our other STIRR venue: STIRR Addison
- There's an awesome rooftop lounge, where guests can grab a cocktail from the beautiful marble-top bar and take in sunset views of the Dallas skyline.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is no additional venue rental fee!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, Monday-Saturday, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!