Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a fun recreation of a turn-of-the-century train station, built by a local businessman to honor his love of trains and railways, with stained-glass windows brought in from a railroad station in Wabash, Indiana and brass lamps from a 1939 Pullman car. Outside, you'll find dozens of vintage light fixtures and an antique rail line awning.
- The venue consists of two historic railway buildings "married" by a cool glass enclosure. Use these unique structures however you please—ceremony, dance floor, dining, dessert stations—ensuring guests will be surrounded by charm throughout every phase of your event.
- There are great outdoor spaces, too! The antique awning is a lovely spot to place bistro tables or a bar, and there's also a courtyard and large area with a huge tree at its center.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Rental fee includes:
- Over 4,300 square feet of wide-open indoor space
- One acre lush outdoor space
- Exclusive use of venue
- Two private changing suites
- Ample parking
- Decorative outdoor lighting
- Catering prep kitchen and tent
- One-hour rehearsal
- On-site manager
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Springdale Station.