Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hill country views, dramatic backdrops, and great wine are calling your name. Located less than an hour from Austin, this “gentleman’s ranch”, set on 32 acres, will appeal to oenophiles, romantics, and nature lovers alike.
- Exchange vows while nestled beneath a grove of sprawling shade trees. There are four beautifully landscaped outdoor ceremony sites that offer sweeping views of the lush vineyards. And don’t forget those photo ops among the grapevines as well as in the barrel room!
- The alluring Event Center is evocative of European wine country. A high ceiling, stone walls, exposed beams, and a floor-to-ceiling hearth give you all the ambiance without the jet lag. And the wraparound covered porch lets you drink in those panoramic vistas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- 14-hour rental and 1-hour rehearsla
- Day-of coordinator
- Dressing suites
- Tables & chairs, wine barrels, and patio furniture
- Use of vineyard and wine cellar for parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Spicewood Vineyards wine is available for purchase. BYO is for beer only, no hard liquor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Spicewood Vineyards
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Spicewood Vineyards.