Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows in the courtyard, where tall trees and a fountain create a garden feel. Segue to cocktails and dinner in the light, bright reception area with white brick walls, a wood floor, and retractable glass doors for an indoor/outdoor flow. Its effortless "cool factor" is evident as soon as you see the lobby layout and décor.
- Check out our other Austin boutique hotel: Hotel Ella
- Accommodations are upscale and in-room tech is state of the art. Visit the rooftop pool bar, dine at one of their restaurants, then work it off in their 24-hour fitness center. You can even rent a bike or motorcycle right at the hotel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $100/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except South Congress Hotel.