Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 25 lushly wooded acres, this gorgeous, family-owned venue offers a serene setting for your celebration. A cozy, two-bedroom cabin, hidden away from the rest of the property, is the perfect place for wedding party prep.
- The Chapel, which was meticulously re-crafted from the wood of a 1908 church, is nestled among towering oak, cedar elm, bois d’arc and cedar trees. Bright windows flood the space with light and bring the outside in, illuminating the whitewashed wood interior and lofted ceiling.
- The Party Hall echoes the Chapel’s airy vibes, with its reclaimed wood construction, walls of windows, and crisp white exterior. Sliding glass doors allow the party to flow outside, where glowing bistro lights create a festive atmosphere among the trees.
Elope at Soli Deo Gloria— show up with your license and Soli Deo Gloria Weddings will have everything ready for you! Available Monday–Thursday and includes:
- Use of Chapel
- Dressing cabin & dressing suite
- Ceremony coordinator
- DJ for the ceremony
- Party Hall (We Do package only)
Let's Do This! | $1,500 | 2-hour access, 20 guest maximum
We Do! | $2,000 | 4-hour access, 30 guest maximum
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All rentals include:
- Full-day venue access, including the Chapel and Reception Hall
- Standalone dressing cabin and additional dressing suite
- Choice of ceremony site with seating & lighting
- Access to the extensive in-house décor inventory
- Floor plan, baby grand piano, prep kitchen, and ample parking
- On-site venue manager, staff member
- Access to the property for engagement photos, plus two on-site consultations to help with your planning needs
Soli Deo Gloria | $3,000
10-hour venue rental, 80 guest max. Monday–Thursday only.
Simply Elegant | Friday/Sunday: $3,500 Saturday: $4,550
12-hour venue rental, 100 guest max. Also includes parking lot attendant and day-of coordination.
Beyond Beautiful | Friday/Sunday: $4,500 Saturday: $5,550
15-hour venue rental, 150 guest max. Also includes a parking lot attendant, day-of coordination, an extra planning session, use of the 1955 Chevy Bel Air for pictures, and setup & cleanup.
Please see the attached PDF for additional pricing information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. All functions must end by 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Soli Deo Gloria Weddings & Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Soli Deo Gloria Weddings & Events.