Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an intimate, family-run venue with so many wonderful, photo-ready details, including romantic wood porches, a swing hung from a sprawling oak, a cute old truck, and its namesake towering clay-block silo.
- You have a choice of beautiful ceremony options: in the quiet of the woods, at the base of the silo (dressed up for the occasion with chandeliers in its exposed tiers), or in the lovely indoor space, where oversized windows bring the outdoors inside.
- Celebrate in the wonderful reception hall, which features rows of large windows, corrugated tin detailing, and the "Watering Hole", your fun, dedicated bar area.
Video by Hello Beautiful Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- $3,250/event and up
Full Wedding Package starts at $3,250 and includes:
- 12-hour venue rental and event coordinator
- Getting-ready rooms
- Tables, chairs, and decor
- Set-up and clean-up
- Outdoor Games
- 1-hour rehearsal
- 2-hour venue access for engagement or bridal portraits
Small Wedding Package starts at $1,950 for up to 42 guests.
Micro Wedding Package is $2,200 for up to 18 guests and includes:
- 2-hour venue rental and event coordinator
- Champagne toast for the wedding couple
The package prices vary depending on the day of the week, guest count, and package chosen. Inclusive packages are available as add-ons to the full and small wedding packages. Contact the venue for additional information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 72.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Silo and Oak
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Silo and Oak.