Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty 13-acre property adjacent to Cypress Creek has a sweet tradition of weddings. The Shirley's four children were all married here, and they've been lovingly hosting "I Dos" for the past 40 years, treating each couple as part of the family.
- Shaded under a canopy of oaks, pines, and palms, the Courtyard is a gorgeous spot for your all-outdoor wedding. Stroll down the paved "bridal walk" to exchange vows under a cedar arbor, then celebrate on a lawn surrounded by gardens.
- The Garden Room and The Pavilion are your beautiful indoor options—both feature large picture windows, wood floors, and a bright, airy feel. In the event of rain, the staff will move your Courtyard celebration to the room of your choice at no extra charge.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Plus an additional $2500 for Custom Floral Decorations & Reception Amenities listed below, based on 100 guests.
- Custom Floral Arrangements to include Head table, Guest table centerpieces, registration, buffet, and outside patio tables.
- Linens with overlays, chiavari chairs, and tables.
- Custom wedding cake, champagne toast, stemware, china.
- Wedding Coordinator
- Bar station beverage server; tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $22/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
The Pavilion 50-225
The Garden Room 100-400
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Guest house sleeps up to 10 guests.
Send an email to Shirley Acres
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shirley Acres.