Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its sweeping Hill Country vistas and close proximity to Austin, this nature-inspired private venue along the banks of the Colorado River is the best of both worlds: peaceful seclusion in a not-so “off the path” location.
- You have so many gorgeous options for your ceremony and reception, including a striking outdoor cathedral, formal gardens, and an oak-dotted hilltop overlook. Host a reception on the grounds, or in the new bright and airy banquet hall.
- We’re smitten with the Hidden Staircase…part sculpture, part water feature, it's a marvelous spot for photos. The Bridal Cottage and Groom’s cabin are fantastic, too, and outfitted will all the amenities you’ll need for a relaxing morning prepping with your favorite people.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Rental fee includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and Breakdown
- Bridal Cottage and Groom's Cabin
- 2 hour access at the venue for Bridal Portraits or Engagement Sessions
- Shiraz Garden Representative
- Use of Shiraz Garden's décor
Elopement Packages start at $550 for Thursday elopements.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shiraz Garden.