Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Conveniently located 3 miles from the airport, this venue is the perfect location for your out-of-town guests: With multiple championship golf courses, a water park, and racetrack nearby, they’ll have plenty to do during their stay.
- Wedding packages include must haves like a sparkling toast, fresh flower centerpieces, and table linens and chair covers. There are lots of other complimentary amenities, too, such as menu tastings for up to 4 people, the cake and cake cutting, gift tables, and 4-hour use of the Laurel Suite.
- The Grand Ballroom is one of the largest in the city, with a 14-foot ceiling, a spacious dance floor, and convenient parking right outside. It can be divided into smaller sections to suit the size of your event, and complete audiovisual and production services, catering, and on-site coordinators make planning a breeze.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $200/event and up
A ceremony-only of up to 100 people is $200.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental.