Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Experience a magical day in this gorgeous hotel's magical Grand Ballroom, located minutes from the Galleria and downtown Houston. Your bridal party will enjoy the Laurel Suite’s full-length mirrors, makeup station, kitchenette, and lounge.
- Celebrate your cultural wedding with the help of expert on-site coordinators. Honor custom and heritage by planning your traditional prenuptial rituals, ceremony, and reception with a specialist who will see to all of your personal details.
- Delight your guests with gourmet cold and hot hors d’oeuvres, served butler-style, as well as plated dinner choices that are creatively designed and carefully prepared.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $4,500/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel.