Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Named for the countless ancient oaks that are dotted across its 50 sprawling acres, this spot just couldn’t be prettier. Boasting a tranquil pond and stellar sunset views, it’s a wonderful choice for couples wanting to showcase pure Texas beauty.
- Wed beneath the branches of one of the stunning resident oaks, then follow with cocktails on the grounds and a reception beneath the trees or in the generously sized Pavilion, whose open sides allow you and your guests to admire the surrounding natural charm.
- The entire venue is yours for the day, offering you ultimate privacy and ensuring you won’t feel rushed. For your morning preparations, there’s a spacious dressing suite with a full kitchen, private bath, and bedroom. You can rent additional décor from their in-house collection, as well.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
Rental fees include:
- Full day rental (9am–11:45pm) and a rehearsal
- Large pavilion for reception
- Bridal suite with a kitchen, shower, and bedroom
- Picnic tables, chairs, and setup & teardown
- Decorations available to rent
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Must be served by a licensed bartender.
Year-round, Saturdays, 9am–11:45pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Shady Oaks Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shady Oaks Farm.