Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classic Texas dancehall has hosted celebrations since the 1930s. It sits on 175 wooded acres, and is an easy drive from Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
- The Hall's loving renovation included reclaimed vintage wood from local structures, and added a sweet patio. Large windows around the whole building let in light and allow breezes to cool things down on warm evenings.
- Twinkle lights strung through the century-old live oaks turn the grounds into a dreamy fairyland as night falls, and there's plenty of space for lawn games or dancing under the stars.
Video by Limitless Photo & Film.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Redbud Package is $5,000 and includes (max 150 guests):
- Venue access from Friday 12pm–Sunday at 10am
- Saturday night stay at The Carriage Step for newlyweds (includes breakfast Sunday morning!)
- Day-of Coordinator
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and teardown
Oaks Package is $7,500 and includes (max 200 guests):
- Redbud Package inclusions
- Venue access from Firday 8am–Sunday at 10am
- Linens and use of in-house decorations
- Wedding staff
- Friday night stay at The Carriage Step for bride and bridesmaids (sleeps up to 8 and includes breakfast and luncheon for Saturday!)
Grand Oaks Package is $14,500 and includes (max 100 guests):
- Oaks Package inclusions
- Custom decoration of the hall
- Floral arrangements for tables, and bridal bouquet
- Wedding cake
- BBQ meal
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Schneider Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Schneider Hall.