Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picturesque private estate holds acres of parkland dotted with century oaks, serene meadows and gardens--even a babbling brook!
- The handsome lodge-style Grand Hall boasts a vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace and plenty of windows to capture the view. A sheltered porch can hold cocktail tables and a portable bar, and is a wonderful spot for guests to savor the scenery.
- In-house wedding experts will help you design a dreamy experience with their customizable, all-inclusive packages. Together, you’ve got this!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This rental fee represents the base price. Add a choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for the cost estimate.
The ceremony fee includes an open-air or indoor ceremony location with coordination, rehearsal, and full set-up & breakdown.
- $54/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages are fully customizable, and include at least five hours of event time; meal; tables, chairs & linens; bartending & event staff; wedding planning & coordination; event insurance; dance floor; AV equipment; and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
Additional upgrades are available—ask for information about a personalized package!
If preferred, couples may also bring in their own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
Alcohol is included with some packages but not all.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Scenic Springs by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Scenic Springs by Wedgewood Weddings.