Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This urban oasis boasts acres of incredible gardens and breathtaking contemporary architecture for an artful blend of modern sophistication and natural beauty. There are plenty of opportunities to take lovely photos along the peaceful, water feature-lined walking paths.
- Let the striking glass pyramids of the Lucile Halsell Conservatory serve as an unforgettable backdrop to your courtyard ceremony. You have the option to continue the celebration here, or move to the Amphitheater—a converted above-ground water reservoir enhanced by arbors of cascading wisteria.
- Intimate events will be right at home in the cozy Auld House, with its rough-hewn log walls, open-raftered ceiling, sweet barn-style doors, and inviting covered patio.
Video by Sweet Gardenia Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to San Antonio Botanical Garden
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except San Antonio Botanical Garden.