Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your ceremony is held in a vintage white chapel, complete with a traditional bell on top. Its sides are lined with windows that let in lots of natural light, and the ceiling is framed by richly-colored wood beams.
- Prefer to say "I do" in the great outdoors? No problem! A grassy meadow with a beautiful tree overlooking our 3 acre lake with a fountain allows you to exchange vows with gorgeous views surrounding you.
- Wedding packages include a generous 14-hour event time (12 hours for weekday events), and use of private, well-equipped bride and groom quarters. Best yet, the estate offers discounts for teachers, military, and first responders.
Video by Anthon Plake.
Video by BSR Wedding Films.
Video by Daniel K Films.
Video by James Fripp Videography.
Special pricing for Elopement and Micro Weddings booked within 60–90 days of the wedding date! Please contact the venue for more details.
Out of deep respect and in an effort to display our gratitude, we offer discounts to brides and grooms who work in service to the public as teachers, police, military, or firefighters. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your daily sacrifices and dedication to serving others.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- 14 hours for Friday, Saturday & Sunday events (12 hours for Monday–Thursday events)
- Indoor ceremony in our vintage-style white chapel or outdoor ceremony with a lake view
- Authentic 1920′s red barn with vintage-inspired silos
- Chandeliers and cafe lights in the barn & outside
- Time for bridal/engagement photoshoot
- Central air-conditioning and heat in both barn & chapel
- On-site venue manager
- Tables/chairs & setup for ceremony & reception
- Bride’s room & Groom’s room
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A list of preferred vendors is available, but you are not required to use one.
A $400 fee for security is required to serve alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rustic Grace Estate.