Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This relaxed rural venue, nestled on 22 peaceful acres, offers lots of flexibility for adding your own personal touches. The original old barn with its tin roof has plenty of room for both your ceremony and reception.
- Take your time and relax—you've got the whole weekend. Set up on Friday, enjoy Saturday with family and friends, and you can linger until noon on Sunday to wrap things up. Now that's stress free!
- So much is included: covered patio and ceremony site, tables, chairs, bar area, kitchen, and a bridal suite. Plus, you're in complete control to choose your own catering and bar service provider. This has to be one of the best deals in central Texas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Dressing suites
- Caterers kitchen
The weekend rental fee is $3,200 and includes facility use from Friday 8am–Sunday at noon and weekday and Sunday rental is $1,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Rustic Acres Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rustic Acres Event Center.