Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This quaint retreat feels both secluded and welcoming. Located on a pretty 10 acres in Hill Country, it has a rustic, traditional Texan ranch feel though it's just 20 minutes from Austin.
- Celebrations are wonderful in the Lodge's event rooms, where large windows stream lots of light onto the rich wood walls and large-tiled floor. An oversized stone fireplace adds to the cozy vibe.
- Wedding Weekend Packages and overnight lodging accommodating up to 23 guests are available in the main house, with the option to add the luxury cabin. With its wraparound porch and clawfoot tub, it makes the perfect honeymoon suite.
Micro Weddings are available on Thursdays for $500 and 3 hours of event time for up to 50 guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of venue from 12:30pm-midnight
- Sound system
- Second event room
- Dressing room for Bridal Party and Groom
- Parking attendant
Hourly rental rates are available Monday–Thursday at $150/hour with a 2-hour minimum.
Micro Wedding fee is $500 for up to 50 people for 3 hours, Monday-Thursday and Friday morning before 11am.
- $4,900/event and up
The price listed is for the Weekend Wedding Package, which includes the venue rental and 6 bedrooms, Friday 12:30pm- Sunday 11:00am. Three additional rooms are available for $90/room per night. One cabin is available for $120/night.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
There are requirements for serving alcohol. Contact the venue for more info.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ruby Ranch Lodge and Celebration Facility.