Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tuscan-inspired architecture, waterfalls, and a stunning golf course view set the scene for your wedding events. This exclusive and elegant venue boasts a variety of private rooms and outdoor spaces with endless possibilities.
- Choose the beautiful Bordeaux Cellar, Versailles, or Fleur de Lis Room for an engagement celebration, rehearsal dinner, or reception. A wedding planner package offers an extensive menu selection, prepared by an executive chef.
- Breathtaking outdoor ceremonies take place on the manicured Events Lawn, while a favorite photo op is the gorgeous stone bridge overlooking immaculate gardens. Mingle with guests on the terrace or poolside, enjoying the romantic setting.
Video by Wedding Films by Mia.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
In addition to the rental fee, there is an event fee that starts at $8/per person.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 270.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Royal Oaks Country Club.