Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stylish private events venue has a great central Houston location that's super-convenient for both locals and out-of-town guests, just a few minutes from the airport and within walking distance of tons of lodging options and nightlife.
- Airy and spacious, with a distinct industrial-chic flair, the space boasts ample natural light during the day, and romantic custom illumination once the sun sets. An open floor plan allows lots of flexibilty in the design of your celebration.
- It's owned and operated by Ronin Art House, whose Houston-area venues are known for their contemporary style and guest-friendly amenities. With years of experience in the events field, you can rest assured that their top-notch team has you covered.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Venue rental includes:
- Venue access for 8 hours or 16 hours
- 1 1/2 hour rehearsal (Monday-Thursday)
- Table and chair breakdown ($150 table and chair setup fee)
- Food prep area
- Covered indoor patio
- Bridal Suite and Groom Suite
- Rolling bar
- Additional hours available for $225/hour
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ronin Harrisburg.