Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can host an unforgettable wedding surrounded by stunning flora without blowing your budget. In fact, it's hard to beat the lush woodland setting of the new Forest Ceremony Site in the heart of this nature center's 15 acres.
- Overlooking the property, their 7,000-square-foot Pavilion features a cathedral ceiling, brick wall, and and breathtaking views through two open sides. This very popular venue offers amenities like free WiFi, private restrooms, and wind guards.
- Another option is the J.S. Bridwell Terrace, a spacious uncovered area planted with native vegetation. And the North Library in the main building can be used for getting ready, relaxing, and taking photos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Pricing includes rental of the Elizabeth Prothro Pavilion, J.S. Bridwell Terrace, Forest Ceremony Site, and Rotary North Library. It also includes tables, chairs, and picnic tables. Additional hours can be purchased for $125/hour.
Weekday rental available for $300 for 5 hours and $75/hour for additional hours.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
January through the first weekend in November, 7 days a week.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except River Bend Nature Center.