Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked between a vineyard and an olive grove, this 100-acre retreat provides a charmingly rustic backdrop for celebrations large and small. You can work with the event coordinator to design the package that's right for you, from facility-only to all-inclusive.
- The climate-controlled reception hall features natural knotty-pine paneling and a stunning chandelier. It's easily customized to match your aesthetic, from elegant glam to sweetly vintage. There's a bridal suite upstairs, and a separate groom's building on the property as well.
- You can choose from multiple outdoor ceremony sites, including an enclosed lawn with a stone pathway leading to a romantic wood arbor flanked by cypress trees. And because there's only one wedding per weekend, you and your guests will be able to mingle freely.
Video by Tyler Jones.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes tables & chairs.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Wedding packages include:
- 16-hour access to the venue (10am–11pm)
- Wedding planning team & wedding day coordinator
- Ceremony decorations
- Wedding party flowers
- Reception seating & floral package
- Texas-size build-in beverage bar
- Bar service
- Texas BBQ, chicken-fried chicken, or chicken-fried steak dinner
- Bridal cake & groom cake
- Professional hair & airbrush makeup
The starting pricing is for 75 guests or less.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Rock Vineyards.