Red Ridge Receptions 306 KLBJ Road • Smithville • TX 78957
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Red Ridge Receptions on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a lovely family-run venue with stunning hilltop views, and a location (just minutes from Austin, and an easy drive from Houston and San Antonio airports) that makes it ultra-convenient for traveling guests.
- Soaring pines and ancient oaks surround the breathtaking ceremony site, which looks out over the Colorado River Valley. Follow your vows with a celebration on the spacious grounds, or in the stately, lodge-inspired Grande Room.
- They offer a range of all-inclusive packages to meet every need, with optional added services like entertainment, security, bartending, photo booths, and more.
Video by DanielKa Video.
Host your wedding at Red Ridge Receptions before June of 2023 and receive $1,000 off your rental fee!
Contact the venue for more details and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- 5-hour event time and 1-hour rehearsal
- Onsite parking with attendants
- Caterers kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Rustic, elegant farmhouse tables provided for head table, cake, sign-in, and gift tables
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Essentials Package includes:
- In-house décor
- Bartender and security
- Set up and break down
- Table bussing
- Day-of Coordination
Premium Package includes:
- Everything in Essentials Package and
- Photo Booth
- Event lighting
- Yard games
- Sparkler Exit
- Partial dinnerware package
Elegance Package includes:
- Everything in Premium Package and
- Full dinnerware package
- Bar glassware
Packages are in addition to the facility rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Red Ridge Receptions
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Ridge Receptions.
Thanks! Your email to Red Ridge Receptions is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues