Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked into 14 peaceful acres at the gateway to Hill Country, this charming boutique farm is only a 15-minute drive from Austin, and close to ample lodging options in nearby Dripping Springs.
- Wed beneath the boughs of a sprawling ancient oak tree, followed by an open-air reception on the unique flagstone patio, which is hung with antique windows, strung with market lights, and surrounded by lush gardens.
- Three packages let you choose your DIY level—you can take care of everything on your own, let the events team deal with all the details, or opt for something "in-between".
With everything going in on the world right now... do you just want to show up, get married, and snap a few pics in the serenity of nature? Once the shelter-in-place order has been lifted and we've done our part to flatten the curve, Rambling Rose Ranch will welcome couples (and up to 6 guests or vendors) for a 90-minute elopement for just $250.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- 'Bare Bones' $1800 - includes 10-hour use of the venue - completely BYO & DIY
- 'Personalize the Ranch' $2600 - Includes luxury restroom trailer.
- 'Upgraded DIY-Chic' $3500 - everything above plus round & rectangle tables & up to 225 wooden chairs.
- 'Leave It To Us' $4950 - everything above plus table linens, and set-up & breakdown.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Separate cottage & cabin to get ready in
- Firepit seating area
- Indoor/outdoor event space options
- Old oak tree ceremony site
- Built-in inside & outside bar areas
- Free onsite parking for approx 40 cars— shuttles welcome
- Festoon lights strung throughout the space
- Built-in rain plan with gorgeous early 1900’s French leaded glass door
- Flagstone patio/dance floor surrounded with hanging vintage windows, twinkle lights and lush gardens
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
A TABC certified bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rambling Rose Ranch.