Prospect House 12745 Silver Creek Road • Dripping Springs • Texas 78620
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Prospect House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on a private 20-acre Hill Country site just 25 minutes from downtown Austin, this modern, gallery-like venue is designed to connect with nature. The surrounding landscape incorporates native prairie grasses and trees, and the indoor and outdoor event spaces enjoy abundant natural light and take full advantage of the Hill Country views. There's also a large caterer's kitchen and two private dressing rooms.
- The Ceremony Lawn is enclosed by two rows of Texas Red Oaks, and has a view that extends view over Prospect House's rolling native prairie and out toward the Texas Hill Country. More intimate ceremonies are held in the Little Tree space, where couples exchange vows beneath mature live oaks amidst the remnants of an old dry-stacked stone wall.
- With a 15-foot ceiling and built-in banquette seating, the light-filled Main Hall provides 3,000 square feet for dining and dancing. It opens to the Biergarten, a tree-shaded area that's perfect for mingling. Guests can also gather before or after the ceremony in the Breezeway, a spacious screened-in entry hall overlooking the Ceremony Lawn.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Included with rental: Full use of all on-site facilities and grounds during the day of your event + all in-house furniture, lighting, and integrated audio systems.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Prospect House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Prospect House.
Thanks! Your email to Prospect House is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues