Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A charming hill country destination just 15 minutes from downtown Austin, the venue is set on 17 acres full of pecan and oak trees, a creek, freshwater springs, a pond, and blooming wildflowers in the spring.
- You have multiple ceremony and reception options, both indoors and out: The 6,000-square-foot climate-controlled building has exposed wood beams and romantic lighting, plus an all-glass back wall. You can also opt to use the open-air Creek Side Pavilion or a number of other locations on the beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Whimsical and unique touches, such as lawn games, vintage buffets, marquee letters that spell out LOVE, a hand-carved stone cross, and strings of outdoor bistro lights are all included. A favorite add-on with couples are the adorable “drink” donkeys, Opie and Sassy, who are trained to carry beverages to your guests!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the time of the year and day of the week and includes:
- 12-hour rental, 1-hour rehearsal, and use of venue for engagement photos
- 6,000 sq ft climate-controlled building with caterer's kitchen
- Creek Side Pavilion
- Bridal House & groom dressing area
- Fruitwood chairs, round tables, 3 farm wood tables, 4 beer garden tables, 4 six-foot tables, 4 eight-foot tables, and 5 cocktail tables
- Lawn games, vintage buffets, LOVE letters, hand-carved stone cross, all outdoor lighting, and outdoor furniture.
- On-site property manager
- "Drink" donkeys (available for an additional fee)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Pecan Springs Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pecan Springs Ranch.