Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This grand, thoughtfully planned private event space sits in the vibrant Design District, just five minutes north of downtown Dallas. With a flexible floor plan and experienced coordination staff, you’re guaranteed a stellar party.
- The stylish, light-filled main space boasts glossy, poured concrete flooring, whitewashed walls, and a soaring, 22-foot ceiling with exposed rafters and industrial-inspired light fixtures. Roll-up garage doors lead to an expansive covered patio, perfect for your al fresco cocktail hour or ceremony.
- Two spacious, furnished suites are available for your day-of prep, so you won’t have to worry about last-minute transport to the venue. Settle in for the morning in these posh, well-appointed rooms, filled with beautiful light and plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
The rental fee can include:
- 12-hour exclusive use of facility
- Dressing suites
- Venue liaison, cleaning crew, and security
- Tables, chairs, lounge furniture, and mobile cocktail bars
- Decoration options include floral arch, geometric backdrop panels, and rolling garden walls
- Sound system, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
The venue has a list of bar service companies to choose from.
Year-round, daily, 9am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except On The Levee.