Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows beneath the branches of a sprawling ancient oak or under a lovely grapevine- and ivy-covered gazebo, then let your guests spend a dreamy cocktail hour wandering the gorgeous grounds while you take some beautiful photos in the lush gardens.
- The charming open-sided pavilion is nestled right in among the grapevines. Its open-raftered ceiling is hung with a delicate crystal chandelier and fairy lights, and the adjacent lawn is perfect for an outdoor lounge, al fresco dinner, or lawn games.
- Intimate events are wonderful in the on-site restaurant, which also boasts a spacious bridal suite and cozy wine cellar for wedding party prep. The space can be rented out in part or whole, and features a rustic-modern design with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the vineyard.
Video by Reverent Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Oak Valley Vineyards
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Valley Vineyards.