Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1876 by German immigrants, this beautiful home takes its name from the century-old oak trees that surround it—two of which have been added to the Harris County Tree Registry.
- Weddings have been held under the 200-year-old oak tree for generations. Local folklore deems that marriages that begin under its sprawling branches will be blessed with happiness, children, and long-lasting love.
- Celebrate your "I dos" with an al fresco reception on the lawn or move indoors to the charming reception hall at the manor, where you'll find a sweeping double staircase, gleaming blonde wood flooring, a sparkling chandelier, and a dramatic wrought-iron balcony overlooking the entire room.
Video by JH Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Oak Tree Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Tree Manor.