Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Romance reigns at this tranquil, 550-acre retreat along the Brazos River, where your big day starts around rolling pastures, swaying palms, and tons of rustic charm make this an ideal destination wedding venue just 25 minutes from Waco.
- Feel all the beachy vibes while saying "I do" on the tranquil, sandy banks of the Brazos River. Other options abound, including a picture-perfect historic chapel, a shaded Pecan Grove, and overlooking their palm tree framed ponds.
- Unique accommodations and lots to explore mean this getaway is just getting started. The antique-filled Main Lodge, private Boat House, rustic Farm House, and many more options provide a wide range of experiences for all your friends and family to enjoy on the ranch!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
The Courtyard Package includes use of grounds, chapel, party barn, and Yellow Hotel.
The Weekender Package includes one day use of party barn, grounds, chapel, Yellow Hotel, and two night stay in the main lodge.
Moon River Experience Package includes two-day complete ranch reservation.
For small weddings, Lakeside Serenity Package includes ceremony along lakes with reception at the Boat House and Beach Bliss Package includes white sand beach ceremony and reception at the Boat House.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moon River Ranch.