Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Restored and repurposed, this historic building shines as an industrial-chic venue that honors its roots. With separate space for a ceremony, lounge and reception, it offers a hip aesthetic with a speakeasy style.
- Brick walls, dark hardwood floors, and large arched windows preserve its past. Yet the skylights, high ceiling with exposed piping, dazzling Edison-bulb chandeliers, and modern furniture give it a contemporary edge.
- A variety of packages let you choose how little or how much you want to do yourself. As part of the Walters Wedding Estates group, this venue and their team can supply everything you need—or want!—and you always get your own day-of coordinator.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
The package price includes:
- Dressing suites
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- 2-hours for engagement or bridal photos
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Cake cutting
- Setup and teardown
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Monroe Pearson.