Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Restored and repurposed, this historic building shines as an industrial-chic venue that honors its roots. With separate space for a ceremony, lounge and reception, it offers a hip aesthetic with a speakeasy style.
- Brick walls, dark hardwood floors, and large arched windows preserve its past. Yet the skylights, high ceiling with exposed piping, dazzling Edison-bulb chandeliers, and modern furniture give it a contemporary edge.
- A variety of packages let you choose how little or how much you want to do yourself. As part of the Walters Wedding Estates group, this venue and their team can supply everything you need—or want!—and you always get your own day-of coordinator.
This venue is an exclusive property of Walters Wedding Estates with breathtaking wedding venues throughout Texas!
Walters Wedding Estates has made it their mission to create exceptional experiences for their clients. Big or small, glamorous or casual, every event comes with an experienced staff dedicated to making your wedding day dreams come true. See all their venues here...
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
The package price includes:
- Dressing suites
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- 2-hours for engagement or bridal photos
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Cake cutting
- Setup and teardown
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Monroe Pearson
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Monroe Pearson.