Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty, family-run wedding venue sits on eight lovely acres dotted with ancient shade trees. Vintage outbuildings and sweet authentic farm touches ensure memorable photos.
- Free-standing barn doors and a cute wooden walkway lead to your ceremony spot beneath a charming rustic arbor. Follow with a celebration in the cheerful red barn, whose doors open to let in breezes and views of the lovely grounds.
- They offer three packages to fit a variety of needs, and you're more than welcome to customize your grouping of services and amenities. Their convenient payment plans help take the stress out of budgeting.
Save on the Cherished Moments Deluxe Package!
Book your wedding at Miller's Creek Rustic Events within the NEXT MONTH and receive a $500 discount on the Cherished Moments Deluxe Package!
Contact the venue for details and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include:
- Spacious dressing suite
- Parking attendants
- On-site manager
- Use of barn and ceremony site
- Sound system with electronic hookup and microphone
- Centerpieces (lanterns, mason jars, and wood slices)
- Tables, chairs, and ivory linens, plus setup & teardown
Micro Wedding Package | $2,495
Available Sunday–Friday for up to 50 guests and includes venue access for 4 hours (not exceeding 10 pm).
Cherished Moments Package | $3,100
Available Friday–Sunday for up to 75 guests and includes venue access for 8 hours (not exceeding 10 pm) and a 5-hour maximum event time.
Cherished Moments Deluxe Package | $3,900 (receive $500 OFF when booked within the next month!)
Available daily for up to 100 guests (additional are $10/person up to 120) and includes venue access for 12 hours (not exceeding 10 pm), a 6-hour maximum event time, ceremony site décor option, wine barrel décor, and a fire pit.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
There is a bar fee of $325 for 5-hour service. All alcohol must be served by the venue's approved, licensed bartender. Security is required for guest counts over 75 if serving alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Miller's Creek Rustic Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Miller's Creek Rustic Events.