Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This natural setting features 11 acres of native Texas flora, like towering elms, oaks, cacti, and lavender. Numerous photo ops offer unique backdrops like a cedar Tea Arbor or an acre filled with flowers bordered by the Little Nolan and Nolan Creeks.
- A winding lane meanders past colorful gardens to a sculpted Pergola, where you can exchange vows on a large lawn amidst shade trees. Make an entrance on the back of horse or take a horse-drawn carriage to the Great Hall—an expansive, tented reception area complete with soothing fountains.
- You'll get plenty of personal attention from this hand-on, family business. After two daughters used the property for their own weddings, they decided to open this pastoral place so other families could enjoy the surroundings and have a budget-friendly event tailored to their style.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Wine and champagne only.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mililani Woods.