Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, this family-owned, bluff-top ranch boasts sweeping views of the countryside, as well as the Guadalupe River, which winds through cypress trees on the property.
- The reception hall features an 11-foot-tall glass cross that captures the sunset, set into a majestic rock wall. It’s a stunning focal point for indoor ceremonies and celebrations.
- Separate suites for the bride and groom provide everything you need to get ready, including private bathrooms with showers, and couches and TVs for some relaxation.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- 5-hour event rental, 1-hour rehearsal, and photo session
- Dressing suites
- Tables & Chivari chairs, linens, stone bench seating, and specialty tables
- Use of arbor, wine barrels, and other in-house decorations
- Setup and cleanup
- $7,800/event and up
The All-Inclusive Package includes everything in the venue rental PLUS:
- 4-hour venue rental and 3-hour prep time in dressing suites
- Buffet-style catered dinner
- 2-tier wedding cake
- Non-alcoholic drink package
The All-Inclusive Package is $7,800 for 50 guests and can accommodate up to 200 guests, for an additional fee. Contact the venue for more details and be sure to tell them HCTG sent you!
Please see the attached PDF for additional venue rental information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Marquardt Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Marquardt Ranch.