Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Experience the charm of Hill Country, right in the heart of San Antonio. These three lush acres offer a rural escape and plentiful celebration options, without ever having to leave the city!
- Say “I do” beneath the branches of 200 year-old oaks followed by al fresco cocktails on the pretty grounds. There's plenty of room for a tent, if you wish.
- In the Grand Halle, you’ll find reception perfection, with details like reclaimed metal from historic barns, and a vaulted ceiling where exposed timber trusses are hung with circular chandeliers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue rental fee will only apply if Food and Beverage minimum is not met, the difference then becomes the venue rental fee.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Ceremony Fee includes:
- Setup and teardown
- White garden folding chairs
- Pre-scheduled rehearsal hour
- Price goes toward Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Event duration
Food and Beverage Minimum includes venue rental, food, cake, alcohol, on-site manager, linens, china, flatware, custom-designed floor plan, and breakdown.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Magnolia Halle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Halle.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia Halle is on its way!
Alternate Info: Magnolia Hall