Magnolia Grace Ranch 788 County Road 4945 • Leonard • TX 75452
Magnolia Grace Ranch
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Magnolia Grace Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private event venue sits on 15 pretty, secluded acres in pastoral McKinney. With its cedar and oak trees, creek, wildflowers, and pond, you'd never guess it's such an easy drive from so many Dallas-Fort Worth locations.
- The farmhouse-inspired reception hall has everything you need for a perfect event—it's climate-controlled, and includes a caterer's kitchen, dressing suites, and a spacious covered front terrace and back patio.
- Magnolia Grace Ranch offers lots of great extras that add fun touches to the celebration, like a selection of décor items, lawn games, fire pits with seating, and an outdoor patio with a bar and furniture.
Video by Reverie Wedding Productions.
Customizable, All-Inclusive Packages available! See Pricing section for details.
5% discount if you pay in full or book the day you visit the venue!
5% Military, First Responder, and K-12 Teacher discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Includes exclusive 15-hour rental, guest table linens, Bride & Groom Suite, two outdoor ceremony site options, lawn games, decor, outdoor lighting, and MUCH MORE!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages range $17,500–39,500 for 100 guests and include:
- All-day venue rental with a 5-hour reception, including setup, teardown, and an event host and wedding planner
- 6 hours photography and 5 hours DJ service
- Catered meal, wedding cake, dinnerware, linens, and service and bar staff
- Floral package, including centerpieces, bouquets + bouts, and more
- Hair & makeup for bride and 6 bridesmaids
- Security, send-off bubbles, and MORE!
Micro-wedding packages range $6,995–16,500 for 25–50 guests and include a 5-hour venue rental with a ceremony and reception, photography, DJ, bar package, wedding cake, florals, and MORE!
Gratuity to vendors is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
You must hire a bartender from their preferred vendor list.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight. Closed on all major holidays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Grace Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia Grace Ranch is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> North Texas Wedding Venues