The Bridal Open House will take place at this venue on Sunday, October 1, 2023, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm.
"Magnolia Grace Ranch's Fall Open House on October 1st features 30+ vendors, prizes, and a tour of our beautiful venue!"
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private event venue sits on 15 pretty, secluded acres in pastoral McKinney. With its cedar and oak trees, creek, wildflowers, and pond, you'd never guess it's such an easy drive from so many Dallas-Fort Worth locations.
- The farmhouse-inspired reception hall has everything you need for a perfect event—it's climate-controlled, and includes a caterer's kitchen, dressing suites, and a spacious covered front terrace and back patio.
- Magnolia Grace Ranch offers lots of great extras that add fun touches to the celebration, like a selection of décor items, lawn games, fire pits with seating, and an outdoor patio with a bar and furniture.
Video by Reverie Wedding Productions.
DealsEnd of Summer Discounts on all available dates!
*$250 off on any available Monday through Thursday wedding dates
*$500 off on any available Friday or Sunday wedding dates
*$1000 off on any available Saturday wedding date
Stack Up Your Savings – Get 5% Extra Off!
Pay-in-Full Discount: Secure your date and your savings by paying in full upfront. Not only will you have peace of mind, but you'll also enjoy an extra 5% off the package price.
We're immensely grateful for the service of our military personnel, teachers, and first responders. As a small token of our appreciation, we're offering an additional 5% off for those who belong to these admirable professions.
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME - NOW THROUGH SEPT 17TH!
We are offering this from today until September 17th, so don't let this opportunity slip away. If you have any questions regarding a specific date or would like to schedule a tour of our breathtaking venue, our team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Includes exclusive 15-hour rental, guest table linens, Bride & Groom Suite, two outdoor ceremony site options, lawn games, decor, outdoor lighting, and MUCH MORE!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages range $17,500–39,500 for 100 guests and include:
- All-day venue rental with a 5-hour reception, including setup, teardown, and an event host and wedding planner
- 6 hours photography and 5 hours DJ service
- Catered meal, wedding cake, dinnerware, linens, and service and bar staff
- Floral package, including centerpieces, bouquets + bouts, and more
- Hair & makeup for bride and 6 bridesmaids
- Security, send-off bubbles, and MORE!
Micro-wedding packages range $6,995–16,500 for 25–50 guests and include a 5-hour venue rental with a ceremony and reception, photography, DJ, bar package, wedding cake, florals, and MORE!
Gratuity to vendors is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
You must hire a bartender from their preferred vendor list.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight. Closed on all major holidays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Magnolia Grace Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Grace Ranch.