Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Provence-like setting is infused with Southern hospitality. It sits on 23 secluded Texas Hill Country acres overlooking Lac Moise, and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions.
- An antique French gazebo adds romance to the Green Cathedral. For larger gatherings, exchange vows under a canopy of stately oak trees at The Grove, where the stone altar has been wired for lighting and acoustics.
- The Great Hall transports you to a chateau in the south of France. A soaring ceiling, exposed beams and crystal chandeliers give the grand space an openness and elegance, while the fireplace, private alcoves and balcony create warmth, visual interest and quiet spots for conversation.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ma Maison.