Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic and inviting, this beautiful building started out life as a lumber mill, but its former incarnation as a restaurant means you get all kinds of great event perks, including a full kitchen, serving line, built-in picnic-style tables, and a raised stage.
- A whitewashed facade with vintage-inspired signage gives way to a stunning interior, boasting a soaring, open-rafter ceiling, gleaming floors of wood and poured concrete, and exposed brick walls.
- Two smaller rooms can accommodate ceremonies and intimate receptions, and also make cool options for a dressing suite, cocktail lounge or children's area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Lumberyard Events Co.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lumberyard Events Co..