Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The lodge is situated on a breathtaking ridge overlooking Lake Ray Roberts. Secluded within the pristine forests of Jordan State Park, the grounds are home to towering oaks and charming Old West-inspired buildings.
- Exchange vows in the white gazebo, where views of the lake and sky seem to go on forever. Or, wed in the shade of one of the property's giant oak trees, followed by an al fresco dinner on the graduated terraces, with a dance floor illuminated by tiki torches.
- There are more than enough activities to fill a weekend. Hiking, horseback riding, wine tasting—you can even rent pontoons right at the lodge's private dock and spend a leisurely day (or two) cruising the lake.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
TABC licensed and insured bartender is required.
Year-round, daily, 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lone Star Lodge and Marina.