Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a pretty, family-run venue with intimate event spaces surrounded by lush lawns and graceful gardens that can host both ceremonies and al fresco receptions.
- Exchange vows in a sweet white chapel nestled in the trees. It's simply picture-perfect, with clapboard siding and a peaked roof topped with a rustic cross.
- There's a wonderful bridal suite just steps from the chapel, with comfortable, shabby-chic furnishings, plenty of natural light, and a gracious screened porch.
BSR Wedding Films
July & August Micro-Wedding Package | $650
This intimate gathering of up to 30 guests offers all the beauty and space of a grand wedding but with an affordable and personal touch. You bring the outfits and officiant, and they'll handle the rest! Includes:
- Up to 2 hours of venue access for up to 30 guests
- Use of Bridal Suite
- Use of the Chapel and Garden (indoor or outdoor ceremony options)
- White wedding chairs, plus setup & breakdown
- Indoor or outdoor arch
- Portable sound system
- Onsite LWW staff, ample parking, WiFi, and event insurance
Weekday/Weeknight Wedding Special
Available Monday-Thursday for $250/hour or $2,500 for 10am-11pm
Includes up to 60 guests, tables, chairs, setup and breakdown, wedding arch, sound system, wine barrels, mobile bar, on-site staff, engagement photo shoot, walkthrough before the wedding to discuss setup, and 60 minute rehearsal.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Hourly Rental Pricing
Friday and Sunday: $350/hr
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Event duration
- Type of event
Full Day Package Pricing
Friday & Sunday: $3,500
All wedding rental fees include:
- 13-hour venue rental
- Walkthrough the venue to discuss setup and a ceremony rehearsal
- Dressing suites
- Ceremony in the Chapel or Garden, and Event Rooms & Patio for reception
- Tables, chairs, kitchen access, LWW staff on-site, and setup & teardown
Ceremony-only rentals range from $250/hour to $350/hour with a 2-hour minimum, and are available weekdays and some weekends.
Non-wedding event rentals are available. Contact the venue for pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
A TABC server must be hired to serve been and wine. No shots allowed.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Little Wren Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Little Wren Weddings.