Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic chapel is charming on the outside, spectacular on the inside. Dedicated by Eleanor Roosevelt in 1939, it's been named one of Texas' most outstanding architectural achievements.
- The soaring interior brick archways create an inspiring setting. Chandeliers of glass and gold illuminate the center aisle leading to the altar, which is adorned with a beautiful, tall, stained-glass window.
- You can add even more impact to your vows with a unity candle, sand, knot, or cross ceremony. Then linger on the grounds for some portraits under the trees or on a bench beneath an old-fashioned street lamp.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony only rentals range from $945-$1,493 and include rehearsal.
Reception only rentals range from $2,185-$3,885 depending on the space reserved.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding Packages include:
- Dance floor
- 4 hours of event time
- Sound system + microphone
- Reception attendant
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be purchased through and served by TWU Catering.
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Little Chapel in the Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Little Chapel in the Woods.