Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its lovely buildings and grounds inspired by those found in the French countryside, this elegant venue offers a little bit of Aix-en-Provence, right in the heart of Texas.
- The Cathedral, the farm’s stunning timber-frame barn space, features a towering ceiling, drop-crystal chandeliers, a large dedicated bar area, full commercial kitchen, and dressing loft.
- There’s a romantic cottage—The Bridal Suite—for your day-of preparations and wedding night, complete with a full kitchen, hair and makeup station, and charming porch with a full-sized antique swing. Ample additional accommodations are available in nearby Round Top.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is custom to fit your unique wedding day needs and includes:
- Bridal suite Farmhouse and men's lounge
- French oak farm tables & chairs
- Commercial kitchen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Liesel Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Liesel Farm.