Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This impressive venue has you hooked at first glance. As befitting the home of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the stonework is amazing, from the grand entry's pillars and steps to the stunning carved statuary—a perfect setting for a wedding portrait.
- Pick and choose from five distinct event spaces. The soaring Main Atrium features marble floors and a wall of windows, while the Lower Atrium is perfect for a stunning cocktail reception followed by dinner and dancing in the luxurious Howard Ballroom.
- Want a dramatic ceremony? Stage it in the Beard Auditorium, complete with state-of-the art AV. Or glide down a marble staircase to say "I do" in the two-level Library. And for something quite unique, arrange for their kilt-clad bagpipers to accompany you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
- $7,500/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
A TABC licensed bartender is required for alcohol service.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lee Lockwood Library and Museum.