Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A classic European formal garden overflowing with Texas Agave surrounds a charming limestone house, making for a truly unique setting whether you’re celebrating indoors or out.
- You can party under the stars. Take the festivities outside, where your guests can dance on the terrace or relax on the casual iron patio furniture arranged on the lawn.
- The wooden rowboat on the pond is a fun place for bridal portraits and adds a touch of whimsy to your affair.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Additional Rental Options:
Micro Wedding/Elopement Package $500-600 - Available January, February, and August.
Portrait Sessions $120 (2 hours)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Le San Michele.